Date: March 24, 2019
Bible Text: Selected Scriptures | Erik Swanson
- In Luke 7:28, What does it mean that "he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than" John?
- What does the Bible say about sin in reference to John 5:14 where Jesus tells the man healed at the pool: "do not sin anymore, so that nothing worse happens to you"?
- What does the Bible mean when it says "a Sabbath day's journey away" in Acts 1:12?
- If Jesus told us to obey the 10 commandments, why do we honor the first day of the week (Sunday) instead of the last (Sabbath)?
- What does the Bible say about the church gathering on Saturday night (or other days) in place of the Lord's day on Sunday?